Installing your extensions on QlikView Desktop.
- Download the Zip file and unzip the contents. Example: in Windows 10 just right mouse click and choose Extract All…
- In the extract folder you will see a series of QAR files
- Simply click on each QAR file and QlikView will unpack the contents into the Qlik extension directory
- Make sure you install all the QARs before continuing
Now you’re ready to go,
- Open a new or existing QVW Document
- Make sure you are in WebView mode (View, Turn on/off WebView)
- Add a new sheet object (right mouse menu on the sheet) and you will see the Vizarto extensions under Extension Object
For full instructions on how best to use your new extensions please refer to the user instructions included with your download.
To Install on QlikView Server or to uninstall please refer to the relevant section in the user instructions.